MYH Soy Candle Co
Using leftover materials from our candle production (soy wax and cotton wicks), pine shavings and a cute kraft paper cupcake wrapper, we have figured out a way to give a second life to materials that would otherwise be thrown away. These handy little fire starters pack a punch and will have you relaxing next to your favorite campfire spot in no time.
To use- place the fire starter in your wood stove, wood burning fireplace, fire ring, etc, light either the wick or the outer wrap, and allow to burn for 30-40 seconds before stacking dried wood around it.
Caution-Do NOT use in gas fireplaces or gas stoves. Do not light in hand. Keep away from children. Never leave a fire unattended. Highly flammable.
Please store in a cool, dry place.
8 ct. soy wax, cotton wicks, pine shavings, kraft brown paper cupcake liner, sometimes little pinecones that are in my front yard.